- Surgical & Radiological Sciences
- 2010, DVM, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- 2011, Internship, Veterinary Specialty Hospital, San Diego, CA
- 2012, Fellow, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- 2017, PhD, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- 2018, Residency, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
Department: Surgical & Radiological Sciences
Research Interests: Neuroimmunology and the role of microglia in health and disease, with a specific focus on the role of microglia in primary brain tumorigenesis.